DMK – Swiss
CONTACT US FOR PRICE
As important as craftsmanship are the materials we employ. While we love our silk and other natural fibers, wool is still the premier material for luxury carpets, and our fiber of choice. Our sheep are unruly, living in harsh environments pretty much the way they have for millennia, producing the wools that gave the historic carpets of each region their distinctive character. Not uniform in color or texture. Un-scoured and retaining their natural lanolin, they are the foundation for making rugs of outstanding integrity.
One of Kind
Custom Any Size
- Tackle spills as fast as possible to avoid stains becoming fixed
- Work from the edge of the spill inwards to prevent its spread
- Remove solid built up materials with a rounded tablespoon, spatula, or edge of a plastic scraper
- Always blot the carpet with absorbent tissue or a clean cloth — never rub the pile
- If wool or wool blend, rinse the treated area with clean water, and blot until dry
- Avoid use of the treated area until thoroughly dry to prevent rapid re-soiling
- High Traffic – Vacuum daily (extremely high traffic lanes may require vacuuming several times daily)
- Medium Traffic – Vacuum 2 to 3 times a week
- Light Traffic – Vacuum weekly
- Spray Extraction – ‘Hot Water Extraction’ or ‘Steam Cleaning’
- Dry Extraction – no-moisture or ‘very low moisture’ cleaning
Carpet and Rug Characteristic Conditions
- Shedding – the shedding of fibers is normal and should subside with regular vacuuming.
Suggested delivery method(s) will be applied to the items in your cart.
UPS delivery to your door with signature reqiured